HOW TO UNLOCK HAPPINESS*
1. Collect all your receipt(s) from participating outlets within day of spending, and present at Reception Counter, 2nd fl. to get voucher(s). Shoppers who present receipts for 1 day totalling..
1.1 5,000 Baht or more shall receive 400 Baht Voucher + 100 Baht Specific Tenant Voucher
1.2 ,000 Baht or more shall receive 50 Baht Voucher + 100 Baht Specific Tenant Voucher
1.3 500 Baht shall receive 50 Baht Specific Tenant Voucher
2. Use vouchers within date shown, participating stores list at Reception!
KTC Cardmembers Get More!
Present KTC credit card sales slip(s) for extra 50- voucher on top! To enjoy cashback up to 15%, register with SMS, type DN5 (Restaurant) or DN9 (Lifestyle), [space], 16-digit credit card number, [space] # spending/sales slip and send to 061 3845000 (3 Baht/time)
Collect and Redeem True 101 Points!
True 101 Members receive points for all purchases (25b = 1 point)!
1. Collect all your receipts from participating outlets within 7 days and present at Reception Counter to earn points
2. Check point balance or redeem points: [email protected]
General Terms and Conditions
1. Shoppers can collect all receipt(s) from participating outlets within 1 day of spending, and Vouchers shall be presented for Voucher redemption.
2. Redemption 1 time daily per person
3. Must be True 101 member to receive benefits
Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. Voucher is for same day visit and can be used from the date of validity until expiry date 50 Baht
2. Voucher can be used as cash discount 50 Baht with minimum spending of 100 Baht and Voucher can be used in combination with cash or credit card 100 Baht
3. Voucher can be used as cash discount 100 Baht and Voucher can be used in combination with cash or credit card with no minimum spend
4. Voucher may be applied with participating shops at 101 True Digital Park only
5. Voucher is not exchangeable or refundable for cash. In case of total purchase value less than Voucher value, the remaining value will not be refunded
6. Voucher can be used on normal price or special promotion products / services.
7. One Voucher can be used per bill
8. Only 1 time per day for Voucher redemption per person
9. Any amount using Voucher redemption will not be redeemable for further Voucher
10. 101 True Digital Park is not responsible should Voucher be lost or damaged
11. Bank transactions and billing services not included in campaign
Whizdom 101 Residents Terms and Conditions
To receive benefit for Whizdom 101 Residents they must present Whizdom 101 proximity card (applies to Whizdom Connect Sukhumvit, Whizdom Essence Sukhumvit, Whizdom Inspire Sukhumvit)
Point Terms and Conditions
1. True 101 Members may present receipts within 7 days from all participating outlets at Reception Counter to earn points
2. Every 25 baht spending from receipt shall get 1 point (Start from 19 May 2021)
KTC Terms and Conditions
1. This promotional campaign (“this promotion”) is provided by Krungthai Card Public Company Limited or KTC to offer the exclusive privileges to the cardmembers of KTC credit card and/or KTC PROUD cash card with UnionPay logo (“a cardmember/cardmembers”) who spend with KTC credit card and/or KTC PROUD cash card with UnionPay logo (“a card/cards”) at participating stores during 1 July 2021 – 31 August 2021 (“promotion period”) according to specified conditions only.
2. KTC reserves the right to exclude following card to join this promotion: KTC - SCG VISA PURCHASING credit card and KTC PROUD cash card without UnionPay logo.
3. KTC reserves the right to offer cash voucher under this promotion only up to 1 voucher per sales slip per card number per day.
4. KTC cardholders must present KTC credit card sales slip(s) within 1 day for purchases 500 Baht or more to receive additional Voucher
KTC FOREVER Point Terms and Conditions
1. This promotional campaign (“this promotion”) is provided by Krungthai Card Public Company Limited or KTC to offer the credit cash back to KTC credit cardmembers (“a cardmember/cardmembers”) who have KTC FOREVER points (“KTC Points”) and spend with KTC credit card (“a card/cards”) at participating stores during 1 July 2021 – 31 August 2021 (“promotion period”) according to specified conditions only.
2. KTC reserves the right to exclude following card to join this promotion: all types of KTC CASH BACK, KTC - THAI RED CROSS NATIONAL BLOOD CENTRE, KTC VISA CORPORATE, KTC - SCG VISA PURCHASING, all types of KTC – ROYAL ORCHID PLUS credit card and KTC GOVERNMENT SERVICES card.
3. The cardmembers who want to receive a credit cash back under this promotion are required to make a registration by sending a SMS, type DN5 or DN9 space following by 16-digit credit card number and # spending amount/sales slip (including decimals) then send to 0613845000 (3 Baht/time), or by registering at ktc.promo/101unlockhappiness.In this regard, the cardmembers must receive KTC’s reply message confirming the registration in order to eligible participate in this promotion.
4. If the registration has been processed more than 1 time, KTC will consider the registration that has been done successfully for the first time of each credit card number only.
5. In the case that the cardmembers have more than 1 card that can eligible participate in this promotion, KTC will consider the spending amount from each card separately and will calculate only the spending amount from properly registered card for credit cash back which will be credited to the credit card account. In the case that the cardmembers have cancelled the registered card in any circumstance, KTC will assume that such cardmembers disclaims the privilege under this promotion.
6. The cardmembers who spend with may redeem KTC Points equal to spending amount per sales slip to receive credit cash back in accordance with specified conditions only.
7. In the case that spending amount per sales slip have Thai Satang, KTC reserves the right to round up an extra fraction to a Thai Baht for the calculation of KTC Points redemption for a credit cash back under this promotion.
8. KTC Points redemption for credit cash back under this promotion is only for the payment of goods/services per 1 sales slip only. Multiple sales slips cannot be combined for redemption.
9. For the calculation of spending amount with the card in order to receive a credit cast back under this promotion, KTC will calculate based on the total spending amount starting from the successful registration day and will also calculate sorted by the date and time of card spending transaction. The calculation will be processed on a monthly basis.
10. KTC will credit a credit cash back into the cardmember’s credit card account within 60 days after the last day of each calendar month.
11. The privileges under this promotion cannot be exchanged, changed to cash, or transferred to any other party.
12. Other terms and conditions which are not specified herein shall be provided by any relevant store/seller/service provider. Please inquire for details of conditions before purchasing goods/services.
13. KTC reserves the right to amend, change, or cancel the terms and conditions, details, and/or privileges of this promotion (including changing to any other prizes with equivalent value) without prior notice. In the case of any dispute, KTC’s decision is deemed final.
14. For more information, please call KTC PHONE 02 123 5000
*Terms and Conditions apply.
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions for Use of the Platform
Whizdom Landmark Co., Ltd. (“the Company”) has developed the 101Truedigitalpark.com website to operate on mobile devices, known as the mobile application (“the Platform”) to offer a means for contact and communication with, as well as for providing services to users who are members of True101 (“the Member”). Activities which can be done on the Platform include member subscription, verification of the balance of earned points and the points which will expire, change of personal details of the Member, being updated on promotional campaigns launched by the Company and/or its business alliances, accumulation of points for rewards under royalty programs launched by the Company, transfer of earned points among the Member and/or business alliances, and any other activities which will later be determined by the Company.
Platform users (“the User”) have read and agreed that they must be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Platform. The User must read and study the terms and conditions provided below in details and carefully before conducting any transactions or engaging in any activities in the Platform. Any transactions conducted or activities engaged by you in the Platform shall constitute your acceptance and agreement to comply with the terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not wish to comply with the same, please discontinue your transactions in the Platform. The Company shall be entitled to amend, change, or cancel any terms and conditions and/or any other agreements provided in the Platform without any prior notification to the Member and the User.
1. Terms and Conditions: For True101 Members
(“the Member”) I wish to obtain the membership number and to subscribe for the membership. I acknowledge, accept, and agree with the following terms and conditions:
1.1 I agree to allow Whizdom Landmark Co., Ltd. (referred to as “the Company”) to be the provider of the Platform and to maintain my membership subscription until it is canceled by the Company. Such cancellation may be caused by either the fact that I have not earned, exchanged, or transferred points for the consecutive period of 1 (one) year and no remaining point is available, or my own decision to cancel the membership.
1.3 I acknowledge that each membership point shall be valid from the date of purchase and for the length of time set by the Company in the conditions of each relevant promotional campaign.
1.4 I agree to allow the Company to have the right to investigate and settle any disputes in connection with my membership points. Any decision made by the Company in respect thereof shall be final.
1.5 I agree that any privileges offered by the Company to each Member may be varied and conditional upon the purchase history of each Member, each promotional campaign, and/or marketing policies of the Company.
1.6 I agree and accept that the Company has the right to deny providing the Platform service and this membership subscription or to cancel the membership without any clarification for such denial/cancellation.
1.7 I agree to accept and to be bound by the terms and conditions on the membership imposed by the Company in the registration page for accessing the Platform and also by the same which may later be amended by the Company without any prior notification.
1.8 I agree and accept that the Company shall have the sole and absolute right to amend the conditions on membership/redeemable rewards and special offers without any prior notification.
1.9 If any disputes in connection with the membership arise, the decision of the Company shall be final.
1.10 The Company reserves the right to cancel the membership or to amend the conditions on special offers without prior notification.
2. Scope of the Use of the Platform and General Conditions
2.1 The Company reserves the right to use the Platform for only the registered Member to verify the balance of their earned points and the points which will expire, change their personal details, obtain the information on promotional campaigns launched by the Company and/or its business alliances, accumulate their points for rewards under royalty programs launched by the Company, transfer their earned points among the Member and/or business alliances, and to engage in other activities which will later be determined by the Company.
2.2 The User affirms that any details that they have provided to the Company in the Platform are their complete and correct details, particularly their personal mobile phone numbers or personal email addresses which must be active at the time when they are provided.
2.3 The User agrees and acknowledges that no warranty is made by the Company that the information on the Platform is complete and accurate and that the Platform is free from virus or any other things which may affect the performance of their mobile devices.
2.4 Prior to engaging in any activities in the Platform, the User must verify their names, surnames, membership numbers, and earned points. Such details will be displayed in the Platform, the application, and the emails which will be sent to the User at the email addresses or other addresses which must always be provided by the User after they complete their transactions in the Platform.
2.5 The User shall, prior to receiving special offers and engaging in any activities in the Platform, read the relevant conditions imposed thereon which are shown in the Platform.
2.6 Each use of the Platform shall constitute the full acknowledgement of the User of these terms and conditions, including those which have been amended and have been in force at the time of such use. The User agrees to comply with all such terms and conditions.
2.8 The Platform contains advertisements, and hyperlinks or deep links to other third-party websites or applications, including but not limited to links to other platforms, websites, or applications of affiliates, subsidiaries, or associated companies of Whizdom Landmark, business alliances of the Company and/or any other companies subject to conditions on use of information. Such third-party platforms, websites, or applications shall not constitute a part of the Platform of the Company and are not under the control or responsibility of the Company. When the User quits the Platform of the Company to access such platforms, websites, or applications through such links, the User must continue such activity on their own risks. No warranty is made by the Company on the accuracy and reliability of any information provided in third-party websites, and the Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage suffered by the User on account of their reference to any existing or non-existing statements made in third-party platforms, websites, or applications. Publication of advertisements shall not constitute representation or recommendation made by the Company.
2.9 The Company may temporarily suspend or cancel its services provided in the Platform and may change its promotional campaigns launched therein without any prior announcement or notification if it is reasonable to do so. This includes the scenarios when (1) the Member breaches any terms and conditions imposed by the Company (2) the Member distorts any information or misuses the Platform (3) the Member violates international, regional, or local laws or regulations in respect of the exercise of any special rights granted on account of their membership (4) the Member fails to provide or maintain their accurate contact details (5) the Member commits fraud or misuses any part of the Platform.
2.10 Earned points which are shown upon the verification thereof shall be inclusive of the points earned by the latest purchase of the day, except the points awarded by the Company and/or its business alliances as a result of the purchase of the day which will later be credited. Such points will be added to the existing earned points and the total amount after such addition will be shown in the following day or in compliance with conditions imposed by the Company and/or its business alliances.
2.11 Any points redeemed for rewards in the Platform will be processed and deducted from the point balance immediately.
2.12 History of point accumulation in the Platform can be verified from the “101 Reward Points” menu.
2.13 After the User confirms and completes the point redemption for rewards in the Platform, the redeemed points will not be refundable.
2.14 Any points which are redeemed for rewards will be deducted from the account in the manner of “First Earned, First Redeemed”
2.14.1 Earned points shall be valid for 1 (one) year from the year when the purchase is made. The Company shall make calculation of the earned points on the last date of every calendar year. Any points which have been earned for more than 1 (one) year will be taken out. Names, surnames, membership numbers, and earned points which are displayed in the Platform must always be verified before any point accumulation in the Platform.
2.14.2 The Member must assume responsibility for any taxes which may be legally imposed by tax authorities on their points earned by their participation in any projects of the Company. The Company shall be responsible for disclosure of information on earning of such points and/or award redemption.
2.14.3 The Company shall assume no responsibility for any loss of earned points caused by inaccurate information which has been resulted from change of details of the Member.
2.14.4 If any point accumulation is inaccurate due to system errors, or mistake in point earning compare to campaign terms and conditions the Company shall have the sole and absolute right to amend the point earning without any prior notification. In case of disputes from the Member. The Member must sign their names at the back of receipts as an evidence to confirm their point accumulation and must contact the Company within 15 days, otherwise it shall be deemed that the Member waives their right to earn the points. The awarding of the points shall be subject to the discretion of the Company.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS You acknowledge and agree that the Digital Service and all content and materials created by or for Whizdom Landmark and made available on or via the Digital Service are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, and Whizdom Landmark (and its licensors) shall own and retain all rights, title and interests (including all intellectual property and proprietary rights) therein and thereto. You may not to sell, license, reverse engineer, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works of the Digital Service, its content and/or any materials. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Digital Service by anyone to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory is strictly prohibited.
4. DISCLAIMERS THE DIGITAL SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS“ AND “AS AVAILABLE“ AND WE (AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE DIGITAL SERVICE: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. DUE TO THE INHERENT NATURE OF THE INTERNET, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT INFORMATION, DURING TRANSMISSION THROUGH THE INTERNET OR WHILE STORED ON OUR SYSTEMS OR OTHERWISE IN OUR CARE, WILL BE ABSOLUTELY SAFE FROM INTRUSION BY OTHERS. WHIZDOM LANDMARK ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, HARDWARE OR NETWORK FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ANY CONTENT. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIAL, YOU DO SO AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WHIZDOM LANDMARK DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, DIGITAL SERVICE OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE DIGITAL SERVICE OR ANY ONLINE DIGITAL SERVICE LINKED TO THE DIGITAL SERVICE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
Whizdom Landmark reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Whizdom Landmark. Whizdom Landmark will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
7. ACCURACY OF YOUR INFORMATION The information you submit to us through the Digital Service, including as part of your account creation and playing activities in the Digital Service truthful, accurate and current. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of such information. If we believe that your information is not truthful, accurate or current, we shall be entitled to terminate, suspend or refuse you access to the Digital Service.
8. THIRD PARTY SERVICES The Digital Service may contain links to third-party websites, apps or other services (e.g., social media platforms), and advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Services & Ads“). Such Third-Party Services and Ads are not under the control of Whizdom Landmark and Whizdom Landmark is not responsible for any Third-Party Services and Ads. Whizdom Landmark provides these Third-Party Services and Ads only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Services and Ads.
10. Contradiction in Terms meaning in Thai and English If there is any contradiction between the meaning in Thai and English of this Terms and Conditions, the meaning in Thai shall prevail over English.